Obchodní podmínky společnosti FOMEI a.s. - koupě zboží
Rights and duties of seller
- Seller will inform customer by e-mail (initiated in order) about stock availability of ordered goods.
- Shipment costs will be specified individually according destination of customer and dimensions and weight of delivery. Seller will send information of fraight to customer by e-mail before Proforma invoice and will wait for confirmation.
- Price of goods and freight will be sent with invoice by e-mail after receiving of customer confirmation.
- Seller could accept only Bank prepayment.
- Goods will be sent on customer address (initiated in order) after five days from receiving of payment (in such case that goods is on stock). Seller has a possibility to decline order if Personal data are incorrect or if customer use doubtful method of order.
- Information about this step will be sent to customer by e-mail.
Seller pledge to save Personal data of customer and don´t provide that to third persons. Customer could
make request to deletion of Personal data from database and seller has to make it immediately. This step
isn´t possible to make with information which are necessary for accounting and custom register which seller
has to save – invoices, payment income, etc.
Rights and duties of customer
- Customer has to pay full price of product with all possible fees (freight, duty, etc.) initiated in order and accept ordered goods.
- Customer will give correct and true data which are necessary for delivery of ordered goods.