FomeiJet Portrait Matt Warmtone 230 is a deeply matte premium photo paper 230 g/m2 with very pleasant warmtone finishing, it is an great example of "ivory" pastel paper.
FomeiJet Portrait Matt Warmtone 230 is popular among the users for reproduction of graphics and historical photos, thanks to its yellowish tint it gives a coveted patina. It will not disappoint you even with reproduction of portraits.
Artists and FineArt printers use him as a proof paper before the final reproduction on the expensive (valuable) archival material. Thanks to its quality, FomeiJet Portrait Matt Warmtone 230 has been called a "art paper for beginners".
FOMEI inkjet media overview - availability list HERE
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows, Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic (basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic profile
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible for quality
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is not available
Your calibration orders and inquiries please send to email@example.com.
|Print technology||inkjet printing|
|Compatibility||inkjet photoprinters Canon, EPSON, HP|
|Media type||matte coated|
|Format||roll 106,7 cm|
|Roll lenght||30 m|
|Media grammage||230 g/m2|
|Media thickness||0,264 mm|
|Tint (CIE-LAB)||96.8, -0.2, 4.9|
|Intended for||hobby & profi|