Textured FineArt paper, 320 g/m2 for inkjet photo printers. Museum quality, excellent
Printer compatibility: Canon, Epson, HP.
FOMEI Collection Cotton Textured 320 is a representative of the finest FineArt media class, reminiscent of handmade paper. It is a deeply matte, textured artistic inkjet paper, 320 g/m2, with a 100% cotton pad. The reproduction made on it does not fade: it is non-acidic and does not contain optical brighteners.
Country of origin: France.
Printer compatibility: Canon, EPSON, HP.
Availability: sheets, rolls.
ICC profiles and guides: HERE.
FOMEI Collection Cotton Textured 320 is perfect for bold artistic purposes. Achieving a remarkable look of art graphics is easier with Cotton Textured 320 than with any other paper. It will not disappoint even in the production of abstract and b&w photography. Reproduction of original, hand-painted artworks and production of limited editions? For such tasks, FOMEI Collection Cotton Textured 320 is perfect!
Like for every other matt art paper, also for FOMEI Collection Cotton Textured 320 we recommend fixative spray protection.
FOMEI Collection Cotton Textured 320 is a faithful successor to SIHL MASTERCLASS Textured Matt Cotton Paper 320.
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows, Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic (basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic profile
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible for quality
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is not available
Your calibration orders and inquiries please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.