FomeiJet SA Vinyl Matte 280 (0.145 mm + 0.135 mm release paper) is deeply matte vinyl
adhesive for dye-based and pigment inks. With pigment inks it is suitable for a half year term outdoor
applications. For long term outdoor applications it is necessary to use a overlaminating
Country of origin: Switzerland.
Printer compatibility: Canon, EPSON, HP (dye-based, pigment).
Availability: rolls and
sheets. ICC profiles and guides: HERE.
This medium offers standard photographic quality and flexible use, thanks to adhesive layer. This layer
is covered by backing (release) paper. The adhesive is permanent and on a solvent base. It has an above-average
adhesion. It reaches the maximum form of its adhesion in 48 hours.
Benefit: Very strong and water resistant glue.
Thickness of whole sandwich: 0.280 mm.
Thickness without backing paper: 0.145 mm.
FOMEI inkjet media overview - availability list HERE
Part for professionals :: ABOUT ICC PROFILES ::
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art
measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals
and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring
of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is
generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections
to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders
in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support
output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated
to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows,
Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find
generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library
of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic
(basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
:: ICC profilation price list ::
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is