Basic matte paper for posters and drafts prior fine art prints making. Printer compatibility: Canon, EPSON, HP.
FomeiJet Premium Matt 180 is a basic matte coated paper for posters and drafts prior the fine art prints making, 180 g/m2.
FomeiJet Premium Matt 180 is economical, totally matte photo paper for printing of graphic and design studies using inkjet printers. It is also popular for the map printing. It can easily cope with image reproductions with high resolution and color saturation. It is easy to roll it down.
Premium Matt 180 paper could be printed with dye-based and also with pigment inks. It means that it is compatible with all of the interior plotters and desktop printers on the market.
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows, Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic (basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic profile
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible for quality
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is not available
Your calibration orders and inquiries please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.
|Print technology||inkjet printing|
|Compatibility||inkjet photoprinters Canon, EPSON, HP|
|Media type||matte coated|
|Format||roll 111,8 cm|
|Roll lenght||30,5 m|
|Media grammage||180 g/m2|
|Media thickness||0,230 mm|
|Intended for||hobby & profi|