FOMEI Collection Cotton Smooth 240 is a deeply matte, smooth inkjet paper 240 g/m2 with
100% cotton base. Reproductions which are made on this paper will not fade: it is acid-free
and OBA-free medium.
Country of origin: France.
Printer compatibility: Canon, EPSON, HP.
Availability: sheets, rolls.
ICC profiles and guides: HERE.
FOMEI Collection Cotton Smooth 240 is perfect for portrait and black and white photography, graphic
arts and reproduction of art works, also of historical works. With a medium, but sufficient weight, it
is comfortable to adjust it and it is fine art paper for good money. Like for every
other matt art paper, also for FOMEI Collection Cotton Smooth 240 we recommended fixative spray
Who loves contrast on his works, will surely try this pair of
papers: FOMEI Collection Cotton Smooth 240 and FOMEI Collection Metallic
Gloss 255 (sheets, rolls).
This is such a contrandiction, until it is a perfect harmony :-o.
FOMEI inkjet media overview - availability list HERE
Part for professionals :: ABOUT ICC PROFILES ::
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art
measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals
and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring
of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is
generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections
to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders
in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support
output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated
to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows,
Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find
generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library
of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic
(basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
:: ICC profilation price list ::
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is