Best medium for making of “digital CibaChromeTM” reproductions and face-mounting under acrylic glass. Printer compatibility: Canon, Epson, HP.
FOMEI Collection Chrome Film 215 is unique medium. Why? It is the legendary DuPont Melinex polyester film known from the "royal" CibaChromeTM process, it is also provided with ink receiving layer. It is very firm and stable film and it is the smoothest medium on the market. That is why it is a best medium for:
Print-outs on the FOMEI Collection Chrome Film 215 are unique for two above-mentioned applications. In general: It is the best medium for next laminating with any (also matte) photo-film and excellent for adjusting on the board via mounting adhesive. By that, FOMEI Collection Chrome Film 215 earned the position of quality universal medium, which should not be missing in any of professional studios.
It also engages hobby photographer's attention. Reason: Hobby photographer mostly owns a printer with dye-based inks. They conjured up abnormally high gloss and depth on FOMEI Collection Chrome Film 215 without any laminating photo-film. Even the archival potential of this photography overcome the stability of photography made on RC paper.
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…). Or the ICC profile is associated to printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on Windows, Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. You can find generic ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection, FomeiJet and SIHL MASTERCLASS HERE. Library of ICC profiles is still growing and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic (basic) and custom (high quality) ICC profile.
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge HERE
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic profile
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible for quality
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users
• you can get custom ICC profile for 7 € w/o VAT, if the generic profile is not available
Your calibration orders and inquiries please send to firstname.lastname@example.org.