FomeiJet Premium Matt 180 is a basic matte coated paper for posters and drafts prior
the fine art prints making, 180 g/m2.
Country of origin: Germany. Printer compatibility: Canon, EPSON, HP.
Availability: sheets, rolls.
FomeiJet Premium Matt 180 is economical, totally matte photo paper for printing of graphic
and design studies using inkjet printers. It is also popular for the map printing. It can easily
cope with image reproductions with high resolution and color saturation. It is easy to
roll it down.
Premium Matt 180 paper could be printed with dye-based and also with pigment inks. It means that it is
compatible with all of the interior plotters and desktop printers on the market.
Who is looking for a deep matte & smooth paper of the highest quality, with confidence elects FomeiJet
Portrait Matt 230 (sheets, rolls).
Part for professionals :: ABOUT ICC PROFILES::
Are you unsatisfied with the color accuracy or neutrality of BW photography? Our company owns state-of-the-art
measuring devices and algorithms for ICC profiles generating. It means that FOMEI serves to both professionals
and hobbyists custom calibration/profilation whatever compatible medium-printer pair. Thanks to measuring
of interaction between paper and printer, “color vision” of this pair becomes known and ICC profile is
generated. This ICC profile describes relationship between paper and printer precisely and makes corrections
to the natural nonlinearities of color reproduction. Nonlinearities that are not compensable via sliders
in the printer driver. Finally, ICC profile is added to the reproduction chain into application that support
output color management (Adobe Photoshop, Corel PHOTO-PAINT, mirage…) Or the ICC profile is associated to
printer right in operating system and then printing utility of OS could be used: Print Wizard on
Windows, Preview on MAC OS. This process results into color accuracy of the printed photos. Relative to
the focus of FOMEI company, generic ICC profiles are not produced a priori for all existing photo-printers
on today market. But library of ICC profiles of FOMEI Collection and FomeiJet medias is still growing
and therefore many of you will have possibility to choose between generic (basic) and custom (high quality)
:: ICC profilation price list ::
Generic ICC profile :: free of charge
• measured on the other printer machine
• better than nothing :-o, but FOMEI is not responsible for color accuracy with application of generic
Custom ICC profile that becomes your property :: 36 € w/o VAT
• ICC profile is generated on the base of the test chart measuring that is printed on your machine
• FOMEI is responsible for the ICC profile quality (payment after your confirmation of the satisfaction)
• post-corrections of the ICC profile included (maybe you prefer warmer BW than standard etc.)
Custom ICC profile that FOMEI adds to the open ICC profiles library :: 7 € w/o VAT
• you obtain custom ICC profile measured on your printer per extra low price and FOMEI is responsible
• FOMEI adds ICC profile to the library; hence, this ICC becomes generic for other users