Protac Matt / FULL MATTE UV is deep matte overlaminating film for the photo protection and ennobling. Application ideally through roller laminator. Drytac Protac line of overlaminating films significantly extends the life of reproductions.
Protac Matt / FULL MATTE UV is deep matte overlaminating film for the photo protection and ennobling.
Application ideally through roller laminator. Drytac Protac line of overlaminating films significantly
extends the life of reproductions.
Drytac Protac Matt / FULL MATTE UV is matte PVC (vinyl) laminating film 75µ coated with 25µ solvent acrylic adhesive. Matt UV is professional film eliminating any reflection and loss of color contrast and detail is minimal. Indoor / outdoor applications, a high degree of UV protection.
Drytac Protac Matt / FULL MATTE UV is an polymeric PVC film with a ""hybrid cross-linked"" glue. Therefore it is a qualitative peak among films for pressure-sensitive (cold) lamination. It does not cause silvering.
Benefits of high-grade laminating films:
- are extremely light (unlike the glass)
- between overlaminating film and image, dust and moisture don’t get (under glass yes)
- increased abrasion resistance and absolute waterproof
- high degree of protection against UV radiation and ozone O3 (against image fading)
Tool for laminating laminator . Pre-heat is not necessary, because it is a luxury class of overlaminating films.
• on laminator, set high pressure and low feed speed during laminating
• laminate fully settled (dried) photographs; recommended minimum delay after inkjet printing is 6 hours
• overlaminating film is usually slightly stretched during application (typically 1 mm per meter); from that reason make final cut of laminated graphic at east after six hours (to let film re-shrink)
• ideal inkjet medium for subsequent lamination: FOMEI Collection Chrome Film 215.
|Application||roller laminator (cold, pressure-sensitive)|
|Format||roll 130 cm|
|Roll lenght||50 m|
|Media thickness||100 µm|
|Film stickiness||permanent high (solvent glue)|
|Media usage||indoor & outdoor 6 months|
|Intended for||hobby & profi|
OLFA X design ComfortGrip series - Heavy duty cutter Sure grip handle made of elastomer for Acid and Aceton (oil) resistant. Built-in hard metal pick for multi-purpose applications.
Over the past three decades, Drytac has evolved into one of the world's most highly regarded manufacturers of product for graphic finishing and display.
This stainless steel graphics cutter features an ultra-slim design and an acute 30 degree angle blade making it a popular choice with professional graphic artists and sign-making professionals.
Best medium for making of “digital CibaChromeTM” reproductions and face-mounting under acrylic glass. Printer compatibility: Canon, Epson, HP.