2 x FY9142 Digitalis Pro S400DC
2 x FY7313 stand LS-10A
2 x FY7777 reflector 16,5 cm
2 x FY7859 TR-16 receiver 2,4 GHz
1 x FY7829 TR-16 transmitter 2,4 GHz
Studio flash head with STROBO function, powered by changable Li-Ion battery.
Pilot lamp is a 2,5W LED light. You can trigger from 550 to 4500 flashes with a fully charged battery,
depends on selected power. It is possible to attach a wide variety of reflectors and softboxes because
of the standardized bayonet. You can also add a radio transmitter TR22 for cordless controlling. This
Fomei strobo flash head has 3 modes to select.
1. Normal Mode
• This is a standard mode, common for all studio flash heads.
• You can controll the flash head power with a rotatable regulator from 1.0 f-stop (6Ws) to 7.0 f-stop
• You can adjust the power each 0.1 f-stop.
2. High Flash Duration Mode ("T")
• In this mode you adjust only the speed of the flash (flash duration).
• This mode is used for photographies in motion, advertisement and art photografies when it is necessary
to "freeze" the motion.
• When you switch back to Normal Mode, the last used power is set.
• You can change the speed of the flash from T1 (lowest power) to T7 (highest power) with a rotatable
• You can adjust the speed each 1 f-stop.
3. Stroboscopic Mode ("C")
• This function is able to trigger 5, 10 or 15 flashes per 1 second.
• With this mode you use time "B" or you can experiment with longer duration - 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 s.
• 2 power modes: C1 (lower) a C2 (higher)
• We recommend using this mode for photographies in motion.
• Colour temperature and the speed of the flash is similar to t1 and t2 mode.