Digitalis Pro STROBO battery flashes studio kit. Includes quick assembly softboxes 50cm, stands and triggers 2,4 GHz.
2x FY9142 Digitalis Pro S400 DC
2x FY3200 Speedbox Hexagon 50 cm
2x FY3207 adapter Fomei/Bowens for softbox
2x FY7313 stand LS-10A
2x FY7859 TR-16 receiver 2,4 GHz
1x FY7829 TR-16 transmitter 2,4 GHz
Pilot lamp is a 2,5W LED light. You can trigger from 550 to 4500 flashes with a fully charged battery, depends on selected power. It is possible to attach a wide variety of reflectors and softboxes because of the standardized bayonet. You can also add a radio transmitter TR22 for cordless controlling. This Fomei strobo flash head has 3 modes to select.
This is a standard mode, a current of all flashes.
You can control the flash output by 1.0 f-stop (12 Ws) to 7.0 f-stop (400 Ws).
Performance can vary by 0.5 f-stop.
In this mode, you can set a specific speed or flash lamp burning time.
Mode is used for motion picture, sports, advertising and artistic photography, where is necessary to "freeze" motion.
When you switch back to normal mode, you see the last set performance.
Speed flash performance may vary from T1 (lowest power) to T7 (the highest) by using the knob.
You can control the flash rate by 0.5 step.
• You can shoot with shutter speed till 1/8000 s even with full flash intensity.
• Fast shutter times can freeze almost everything, this property is the most popular among sports photographers.
• You can find the last intensity set after the switching to normal mode.
• Intensity setup is from H1 (low intensity) to H7 (high intensity) by 1 step.
• Available only with HSS transmitter and receiver for CANON (FY9153, FY9152) or for NIKON (FY9156, FY9183).
This function can run 5, 10 and 15 flashes per 1 second.
In this shooting mode, use the "B" time, or you can experiment with slow 1/4, 1/8, 1/16 sec.
Two power modes: C1 (lower) and C2 (higher)
Repeating mode recommended for shooting moving images.
Color temperature and flash rate is similar to the mode t1 and t2
|Flash Power and Colour Temperature (Normal Mode)|
|Power f-stop||Power Ws||Colour Temperature K|