Information about processing and protection of personal data (ENG)
Data Controller and the aim of this information:
Processing of personal data is subject to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, and repealing Directive 95/46/EC (General Data Protection regulation) effective as of 25 May 2018 (hereinafter also referred to only as the “Regulation”).
This information on processing and protection of personal data (hereinafter also referred to only as the “Information”) applies to personal data of natural persons – people (hereinafter also referred to only as “You”) collected by:
- FOMEI s.r.o., Company Registration Number: 46504869, with the registered office at Praha 8, U Libeňského pivovaru 2015/10, Postal Code 18000, entered in the Commercial Register maintained by the Municipal Court in Prague, Section C, Entry 275265, which is the Controller of personal data in relation to personal data of natural persons who entered into contract on delivery of goods and/or services with the company or who gave consent to processing their personal data to the company, and the company is the processor of personal data in relation to personal data of natural persons the Controller of which is FOMEI Slovakia s.r.o.; and
- FOMEI SLOVAKIA, s.r.o., Company Registration Number: 31429149, with its registered office at Za kasárňou 1, 83103 Bratislava, entered in the Commercial Register of the District Court in Bratislava 1, Section Sro, Entry no. 23192/B, which is the Controller of personal data in relation to personal data of natural persons who entered into contract on delivery of goods and/or services with the company or who gave consent to processing their personal data to the company, and the company is the processor of personal data in relation to personal data of natural persons the Controller of which is FOMEI s.r.o.
and including any data collected on the website www.fomei.com.
The aim of this information about processing and protection of personal data is to provide You with the information about which categories (types) of personal data we collect, from which sources, for what purposes and based on which we use them, to whom we can disclose them, what your rights are and where you can exercise these rights and where you can get more information about the personal data we process.
Personal Data Protection Officer
The controller appointed a Data Protection Officer. Privacy and related privacy issues you can turn to
the exercise of rights under EU Regulation 216/679.
Personal Data Protection Officer: Bc. Jaromír Kuba, Kuba and partners s.r.o., tel. +420 774487670, email@example.com
Categories (types) of processed personal data and their sources:
Personal data collected directly from You during negotiations concerning concluding the contract on delivery of goods or providing services and during her subsequent performance/during the customer’s registration in the e-shop/during subscription to newsletters, etc.:
- identification data – data used for unambiguous and unmistakable identification of You as our customer or person acting on your behalf (e.g. name, family name, address or permanent residence; or, in the case of a person, who is a natural person – entrepreneur, name, family name, registered office, company registration number (“Company ID”), tax identification number (“Tax ID”) and other data based on which it is clear that the company is entered in the relevant register); and
- contact details – data enabling to contact You (e.g. address for service, telephone number, e-mail address and other similar data)
- other data provided by You (such as your bank, data about arranged deliveries of goods and using services, or any other personal data included in Your communication with us)
Personal data collected automatically from the website www.fomei.com:
If the customer visits the websites www.fomei.com and brows them, the following protocol files are processed and stored to our servers. Among this information we store there are:
- IP Address
- Opened web pages
- http response code
- Browser identification
This information is processed for the period of 1 month and solely for the purposes of our legal protection and protection of our legitimate interests.
During the first visit of the website the visitor is informed that we use technologies to collect and
store information in your device using cookies. Cookies are small text files used to optimize the web
site use. Some are used to facilitate working with the web site (for example, by saving the user’s settings)
and other to analyse numbers of visitors and displaying adverts of products you might be interested in.
In most browsers, using cookies is enabled in the default settings. If you want to disable cookies or if you want to adjust using them, you must adjust the settings in your Internet browser. For more information about how to enable or disable using cookie files and how to delete them, go to your Internet browser hint. However, disabling cookies may result in either limited or no access to some web site functionalities.
Analyses and statistics
We monitor web sites and analyse them using analytical services. None of the data which we analyse using the services are not personal data. Using the service, we ascertain the number of visitors and geographical data, information about the browser and the operation system you use to access our web sites. All this information is used for marketing purposes, for further improvement of our web sites and their contents and also for the purposes of legal protection or protection of other legitimate interests.
We run a fan page at https://www.facebook.com/FomeiCZ/. We are data controller of this fan page together with Facebook Ireland.
Further sources of personal data are, or can be:
- public registers, lists and records (Commercial Register, Trade Register, etc.)
- other subjects if specified by special regulations (Civil Procedure Code, Criminal Procedure Code, etc.);
Purpose of processing personal data, legal basis for their processing:
a) Without your consent:
- for the purpose of performance under a contract, especially for delivering goods/providing services, even by using a third party – our contractual partner (e.g. shipping company, shops, subcontractors of services, etc.);
- for the purpose of performing our statutory obligations, especially the duties specified in the area of accounting and book-keeping, tax administration, archiving, dealing with complaints, returning finances in the case of the contract withdrawal, etc.;
- for the purposes of protecting our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of a third party, especially to prove the contract was concluded, due performance of the contract and obligations arising from it, such as delivery of goods performance/providing services, dealing with complaints, receiving/returning finances; as well as in general in order to find out if You are satisfied and also for the communication purposes with You, etc.
Providing your personal data for the above mentioned reasons is purely voluntary. However, unless you provide the data necessary to conclude a contract, deliver goods/provide services, or performing related obligations and for the purpose of protecting interests we cannot conclude any contracts on delivery of goods/provision of services with you.
b) With your consent:
- for other purposes (e.g. for marketing purposes, improving the quality of the services we provide, etc.).
Please note that the services and related activities subject to your consent to processing your personal data are not intended for natural persons (i.e. people) younger than 16 years of age. If you are not older than 16 years of age, please do not register for these services.
Personal data which we process with your consent and the purpose of their processing are always specified in the consent to personal data processing which you can, but do not have to, give us.
Giving consent is absolutely voluntary and concluding a contract for delivery of goods/providing services with us is not conditioned by it. It is only up to your own and free decision if you give us your consent within the proposed extent or not.
If you give us your consent to processing your personal data, you are entitled to withdraw it anytime.
Legitimacy of personal data processing based on the consent given before its withdrawal is not prejudiced by withdrawing the consent. Withdrawing the consent given for a specific purpose does not mean we cannot process the data for another purpose (if the consent has been given) or for another legal reason (i.e. on a different legal basis) other than the consent. That means, that even after your withdrawal of your consent we will be able to process your personal data to the relevant extent if such processing is necessary for performing under the contract (e.g. delivery of the goods you order/providing services) and/or performing our statutory obligations (e.g. accounting or tax related) and/or for the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests or legitimate interests of third parties (e.g. exercising rights and legitimate interests before courts and other public authorities, and also in order to give evidence that the customer’s consent to processing certain data has been given).
Categories of your personal data recipients:
We disclose, or we can disclose, your personal data to:
- our contractual partners, especially to subjects providing us with the customer related services (e.g. shipping company, shops, subcontractors of services, etc.), or to subjects providing or coordinating sending messages, etc.;
- public authorities or other subjects performing their statutory obligations specified by special regulations, especially administrative agencies, courts, supervisory authorities, etc.;
- other subjects if necessary in order to protect our rights and legitimate interests, e.g. legal representatives, tax consultants, etc.
Processing method and method of protection of personal data:
Processing is performed in the Controller’s registered office or its business premises by the individual authorized employees of the Controller or by other processors.
Data are processed automatically using IT technologies and also manually while observing controlling, technical and security mechanisms to guarantee the highest possible protection of the processed data against unauthorized access or transmission, loss or destruction, or other abuse.
All subjects who can get access to your personal data respect the right for privacy protection and they are obliged to proceed in accordance with the existing legal regulations concerning personal data protection under the law or contracts concluded with us.
Time period for processing personal data:
Your personal data are stored for the period of time which is necessary for ensuring the rights and obligations arising from obligation relationships (contracts) and also from relevant statutory regulations. For the purpose of protecting our legitimate interests we store your personal data for at least the time period of limitation periods. In the case of a court, arbitration, execution or other similar proceedings we keep processing your personal data for the duration of such proceedings. If an application for an extraordinary relief is lodged, we store your personal data for the duration of the procedure concerning the extraordinary relief. The time period for storing your personal data, however, with respect to deadlines specified in special legal regulations concerning archiving shall not exceed 10 years.
Your rights (as the data subject):
As the data subject You have:
1. the right to access your personal data and the following information:
- the purpose of processing,
- category of the personal data,
- recipients or category of recipients who were or who will be given access to personal data
- planned period of time for storing personal data,
- all available information about personal data sources,
- o and unless the personal data are acquired from You, to know if automated decisions are made, including profiling and at least in such cases meaningful information concerning the applied procedure, as well as the importance and anticipated consequences of such processing for You as the data subject,
under conditions specified in article 15 of the Regulation.
2. The right to rectify your personal data (i.e. the right to correct any inaccurate personal data which concern You without delay), and to complete personal data (i.e. the right to complete our incomplete personal data with the purpose of processing taken into account, even by making additional statement) under conditions specified in article 16 of the Regulation.
3. The right to have your personal data erased (the so called right to be forgotten) under conditions specified in article 17 of the Regulation.
4. The right to restriction of personal data processing under conditions specified in article 18 of the Regulation.
5. The right to data portability under conditions specified in article 20 of the Regulation.
6. The right to object under conditions specified in article 21 of the Regulation.
7. The right not to be subject to automated individual decision making with legal or similar effects, including profiling, under conditions specified in article 22of the Regulation.
8. The right to lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is The Office for Personal Data Protection, with its registered office at Pplk. Sochora 27, 170 00 Praha 7, www.uoou.cz.
Contact details which you may use to contact us:
For further information or if you want to exercise your rights (to access your personal data, their rectification or erasure, or restriction of processing, object to processing, to data portability), please contact us using the following contact details:
Telephone: +420 495056509
Address: FOMEI s.r.o., Machkova 587, 500 11 Hradec Kralove, Czech Republic
This Information about Processing and Protection of Personal data is available from 25. 5. 2018 for public at www.fomei.com.